Skip to main content

Topic: What are the chances? (Read 660 times) previous topic - next topic

• JRBL03
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Premium Member
Re: What are the chances?
Reply #20
I wish there was a way to know for sure when we want to know! Ha! It's killin me, Eva! Praying for you gal!

• Eva
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Premium Member
Reply #21
I wish there was a way to know for sure when we want to know! Ha! It's killin me, Eva! Praying for you gal!

Me too! I keep going from thinking I must be pregnant to thinking I'm not because I can't picture us with another baby. Who knows! Will know soon for sure!
Eva~Texan mom to Abigail (10), Micah (9), Lydia (7), and Eden (4)

• Melinda
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Premium Member
Reply #22
Always said that if they sold an over the counter home pregnancy blood test they would make a fortune lol you know something like pricking your finger like you're testing your blood sugar but instead seeing if you're pregnant haha
Mom to 6 boys (15,12,9,7,3,1yr) and several late 1st trimester losses,

• Eva
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Premium Member
Reply #23
I think AF is on her way. I've started very very light spotting. But I always have 2 or 3 days of spotting before AF actually comes so I think she'll be here soon.

• Joy
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Administrator
Reply #24
*sigh* I guess we'll see...  :(  I know you're trusting God for whatever's best for your family at this time.  :heart:

I love you, dear sister!!!  :huggingfriends: 

:iwuvu:

Joy :welcomewave:

• JRBL03
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Premium Member
Reply #25
Awe, honey. I guess I shouldn't be disappointed, right? God's plan is always perfect. He knows our needs better than we do. I'm praying for you and sending you huge hugs!

• Eva
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Premium Member
Reply #26
I haven't had any more spotting and really it was only some pink tinged discharge so possible implantation bleeding? Or could be pre-AF. I plan to test tomorrow morning even though AF isn't due until Sat.

I would be a little disappointed as well Jen. Though ultimately I'm happy with whatever God's will is.

• Melinda
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Premium Member
Reply #27
I am secretly hoping you are too! But i know we will be happy with Gods plan, his way is best :)

Reply #28
I ran out of popcorn. Time to make some more😜

Reply #29
:eatingpopcorn:

*passes some to Celina*
~Ruth, wife to Tim since 11/6/05 and WAHM to Hannah (11), Micah (8), and Abigail (5)

• Eva
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Premium Member
Reply #30
Had a little bit more spotting this evening, just slightly when I wipe. Then tonight I had pretty bad heart flutters which I read can be an early sign of pregnancy. I'm so confused lol. I keep having signs of pregnancy but then slight spotting where I think AF is on her way. I'm going to test in the morning. If I'm not pregnant then I'm thinking I might need to see a doctor lol

• Eva
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Premium Member
Reply #31
AF is here. Oh well, it was nice to dream of a newborn for a couple of weeks lol

Reply #32
I'm sure it can be disappointing but All things in His time. 😀

• Madre
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Premium Member
Reply #33
AF is here. Oh well, it was nice to dream of a newborn for a couple of weeks lol

Aw, Eva!  Big hugs to you, dear.

• Joy
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Administrator
Reply #34
I'm sorry, sweet Eva.  :huggingfriends: 

:spraypaintsmiley:

Joy :welcomewave:

• JRBL03
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Premium Member
Reply #35
Awwww, Eva. I'm praying for you... praying you get the desires of your heart, hun. Big big hugs~
  • Last Edit: April 21, 2017, 10:37:11 PM by JRBL03

• Melinda
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Premium Member
Reply #36
Aww friend, saying a prayer for you *hugs*

Reply #37
I understand the mental shift. I've had times where I thought that I was running a little late for AF and started thinking about the neat aspects of another baby.

We don't have any plans at this time to try for more children and we're happy to move on to the next stage of life with our 3, but I would be thrilled and happy with a surprise baby. It's kind of a bit of an emotional roller coaster when that happens. It's kind of like, we don't feel that it's a prudent time for another baby, but if God says that it's a good idea, we're more than happy to go along with the change of agenda and trust Him to provide.

:hug: to you Eva.
~Ruth, wife to Tim since 11/6/05 and WAHM to Hannah (11), Micah (8), and Abigail (5)

• Jessy
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Premium Member
Reply #38
I've been there too! It's amazing how easy it is to get attached to the thought of being pregnant...

System: Linux loki.coreisp.net 2.6.32-696.13.2.el6.x86_64 #1 SMP Thu Oct 5 21:22:16 UTC 2017 x86_64
Server Load: 1.19875
Script Memory Usage: 6.65MB
Script CPU Time (user/system): 0.595909 / 0.079987
Browser ID: elkarte (possibly_robot)
Templates: 3: index (cmoms), Display (default), GenericMessages (default).
Sub templates: 9: html_above, body_above, pages_and_buttons_above, messages_informations_above, messages, messages_informations_below, pages_and_buttons_below, body_below, html_below.
Language files: 1: index+Addons.english (cmoms).
Style sheets: 5: index.css(cmoms), font-awesome.min.css(default), _light/index_light.css(cmoms), prettify.css(cmoms), jquery.atwho.css(cmoms).
Scripts: 12: sha256.js(default), elk_jquery_embed.js(default), prettify.min.js(default), elk_jquery_plugins.js(default), script.js(default), script_elk.js(default), theme.js(cmoms), spellcheck.js(default), jquery.atwho.js(default), jquery.caret.min.js(default), mentioning.js(default), topic.js(default).
Hooks called: 127 (show)
Files included: 50 - 899KB. (show)
Tokens: post-login.
Cache hits: 22: 0.39139s for 56,238 bytes (show)
Queries used: 21.
[Show Queries]