Skip to main content

Topic: 35 weeks (Read 18 times) previous topic - next topic

• Melinda
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Premium Member
35 weeks
So close but yet so far away lol at 34 wks check up they did a nst and little boy failed it, he was active but his heart rate was over 200, they sent me to l&d and monitored me for 3hrs, his heart rate did drop and stay normal and they did a bpp scan which he passed that so they sent me home, I have no clue why his heart rate was so high, my ob was who sent me over to the hospital and I didn't like the one that was on call there so I guess I won't get any answers until I see my ob again this week, they scheduled me for another nst in the office, hopefully no more high heart rates, makes me very nervous, I am like get him out!! Why is he in distress?? Ugh! Hopefully have some answers on that soon
Mom to 6 boys (15,12,9,7,3,1yr) and several late 1st trimester losses,

• jen1981
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Global Moderator
Re: 35 weeks
Reply #1
You're getting so close!  I'm glad baby's heart rate came back fown, and hopefully you can get some answers! :)
Married to Andrew since Jan.2001, mom to Keith~Nov. 2001, Elayne~Dec. 2003, Eleanne~May 2006, Elysha~2009

System: Linux loki.coreisp.net 2.6.32-696.13.2.el6.x86_64 #1 SMP Thu Oct 5 21:22:16 UTC 2017 x86_64
Server Load: 0.435
Script Memory Usage: 6.39MB
Script CPU Time (user/system): 0.092985 / 0.006998
Browser ID: elkarte (possibly_robot)
Templates: 3: index (cmoms), Display (default), GenericMessages (default).
Sub templates: 9: html_above, body_above, pages_and_buttons_above, messages_informations_above, messages, messages_informations_below, pages_and_buttons_below, body_below, html_below.
Language files: 1: index+Addons.english (cmoms).
Style sheets: 5: index.css(cmoms), font-awesome.min.css(default), _light/index_light.css(cmoms), prettify.css(cmoms), jquery.atwho.css(cmoms).
Scripts: 12: sha256.js(default), elk_jquery_embed.js(default), prettify.min.js(default), elk_jquery_plugins.js(default), script.js(default), script_elk.js(default), theme.js(cmoms), spellcheck.js(default), jquery.atwho.js(default), jquery.caret.min.js(default), mentioning.js(default), topic.js(default).
Hooks called: 63 (show)
Files included: 51 - 899KB. (show)
Tokens: post-login.
Cache hits: 22: 0.00141s for 56,513 bytes (show)
Queries used: 20.
[Show Queries]