Skip to main content

Topic: He’s here! (Read 121 times) previous topic - next topic

• Melinda
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Premium Member
He’s here!
I kept failing the nst for high rate rate but after visiting l&d and getting bpp scan he was perfect and they send me home, I saw my ob Wednesday for the last time because all his ob appt were canceled and the rest of the time he would be here was for hospital inductions and csections of his patient, he is in the reserves and they called him out for 90 days to Kuwait(my ob is amazing and literally can do it all lol, overqualified ob haha) anyways lol he sent me a message to come in Sunday to l&d and do nst there, of course little boy failed it so he admitted me and my amniotic fluid was a 6 (don't wanna it below a 5) so of course baby heart rate drops and does good with occasional spikes, all the fluid maybe helped, in the morning bpp scan showed no improvement of fluid, which they pumped numerous bags of fluids in me, so ob decides to induce, I was already having contractions 5 min apart all night with dilation, maybe from the low fluid? Idk anyway exactly 37 weeks Isaac Joel was born weighing 8lbs even, I am doing amazing lol always do after birth because I am not hurting, I can sleep! I can eat and not vomit haha, Isaac is also doing great, big eater also lol thinks he needs to nurse every hr lol but that's fine I love squishy fat babies lol all the boys love him, my 2yr old was overboard excited yelling "baby" and smothering him in kisses lol
  • Last Edit: November 29, 2017, 08:20:39 AM by Melinda
Mom to 7 boys (16,13,10,8,4,2yr and 6wks) and several late 1st trimester losses,

Re: He’s here!
Reply #1
Congratulations Melinda!  :D
~Ruth, wife to Tim since 11/6/05 and WAHM to Hannah (11), Micah (8), and Abigail (5)

• jen1981
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Administrator
Reply #2
Congratulations!!! I'm so glad you're doing well and so is baby!
Married to Andrew since Jan.2001, mom to Keith~Nov. 2001, Elayne~Dec. 2003, Eleanne~May 2006, Elysha~2009

• LAlvis
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Premium Member
Reply #3
Yay! So glad he's here safely! Congrats, Melinda!
Mother of 7 boys. You're officially my hero.
Lynn
Happily married, mommy to four munchkins

Reply #4
Congratulations
Kay
    Bride to DH since May 16, 1998
    Daughter May 14, 2012
    Two in Heaven Thanksgiving 2014 & Summer 2017
    Foster Parent 2010-2014
    Day Care Provider 2014
    Sold my first cake in 2017
    Member Since November 30, 2012

• Eva
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Premium Member
Reply #5
Congratulations Melinda! I love his name! Glad all is well!
Eva~Texan mom to Abigail (10), Micah (9), Lydia (7), and Eden (4)

Reply #6
Congratulations on your little man! Boy, time has flown. It seems you were just announcing your pregnancy!

• Joy
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Premium Member
Reply #7
Congratulations, sweet Melinda!!!   :hug:  :huggingfriends:  :happyhug:

And welcome to the world, little Isaac Joel!!!    :bounceonflower:  :happyday:

:dancingpenguin:  :balloonsgalore:  :dancingpenguin:

Joy :welcomewave:

System: Linux loki.coreisp.net 2.6.32-696.18.7.el6.x86_64 #1 SMP Thu Jan 4 17:31:22 UTC 2018 x86_64
Server Load: 0.675
Script Memory Usage: 2.31MB
Script CPU Time (user/system): 0.072988 / 0.011998
Browser ID: elkarte (possibly_robot)
Templates: 3: index (cmoms), Display (default), GenericMessages (default).
Sub templates: 9: html_above, body_above, pages_and_buttons_above, messages_informations_above, messages, messages_informations_below, pages_and_buttons_below, body_below, html_below.
Language files: 1: index+Addons.english (cmoms).
Style sheets: 5: index.css(cmoms), font-awesome.min.css(default), _light/index_light.css(cmoms), prettify.css(cmoms), jquery.atwho.css(cmoms).
Scripts: 12: sha256.js(default), elk_jquery_embed.js(default), prettify.min.js(default), elk_jquery_plugins.js(default), script.js(default), script_elk.js(default), theme.js(cmoms), spellcheck.js(default), jquery.atwho.js(default), jquery.caret.min.js(default), mentioning.js(default), topic.js(default).
Hooks called: 101 (show)
Files included: 52 - 956KB. (show)
Tokens: post-login.
Cache hits: 23: 0.00172s for 56,575 bytes (show)
Queries used: 22.
[Show Queries]