Skip to main content

Topic: Heidi (Read 201 times) previous topic - next topic

Heidi
Hello all,
Life has been so busy I haven't had time to write much. Heidi will be 4 months on the 11th of December. She's a very happy baby. Full of smiles. I haven't been able to EBF her this time and it seems our nursing experience is about done. I found a formula based on cows milk that is from grass fed cows and no extra sugar. So we do the best we can. Hopefully she will be able to start on some other foods in a couple months. I think she's about 14 pounds now. How are all the other babies doing?

• jen1981
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Administrator
Re: Heidi
Reply #1
Sounds like she's doing well!  I'm sure you're enjoying her. :D
Married to Andrew since Jan.2001, mom to Keith~Nov. 2001, Elayne~Dec. 2003, Eleanne~May 2006, Elysha~2009

Reply #2
I'm so glad that you're back, Celina!
~Ruth, wife to Tim since 11/6/05 and WAHM to Hannah (11), Micah (9), and Abigail (6)

• Melinda
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Premium Member
Reply #3
Wow 4 mos?!? Seems like you just had her! How time flies! So happy to hear all is well! :cheerful:
Been married for 17 years, I am a sahm to 7 boys (16,13,10,8,4,2yr and 6mos) and several late 1st trimester losses,

• LAlvis
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Premium Member
Reply #4
I'm so glad she's doing well! Eden is 4.5 months already; it's hard to believe! She is sweet, silly, and fairly good natured, unless she's mad--then she's very, very mad! Everyone absolutely adores her around here. We are blessed and busy.  :winkblue:

(I put up some pictures in the photo sharing section)
Lynn
Happily married, mommy to four munchkins

System: Linux loki.coreisp.net 2.6.32-696.23.1.el6.x86_64 #1 SMP Tue Mar 13 22:44:18 UTC 2018 x86_64
Server Load: 0.30875
Script Memory Usage: 2.08MB
Script CPU Time (user/system): 0.12998 / 0.023996
Browser ID: elkarte (possibly_robot)
Templates: 3: index (cmoms), Display (default), GenericMessages (default).
Sub templates: 9: html_above, body_above, pages_and_buttons_above, messages_informations_above, messages, messages_informations_below, pages_and_buttons_below, body_below, html_below.
Language files: 1: index+Addons.english (cmoms).
Style sheets: 5: index.css(cmoms), font-awesome.min.css(default), _light/index_light.css(cmoms), prettify.css(cmoms), jquery.atwho.css(cmoms).
Scripts: 12: sha256.js(default), elk_jquery_embed.js(default), prettify.min.js(default), elk_jquery_plugins.js(default), script.js(default), script_elk.js(default), theme.js(cmoms), spellcheck.js(default), jquery.atwho.js(default), jquery.caret.min.js(default), mentioning.js(default), topic.js(default).
Hooks called: 82 (show)
Files included: 51 - 899KB. (show)
Tokens: post-login.
Cache hits: 23: 0.00279s for 56,580 bytes (show)
Queries used: 21.
[Show Queries]